Classical Sad Loop Classical Sad Loop

I really like the simple instrumentation. I really like the harp. Good job on this.

Aurora Aurora

I love it. I can hear a lot of influence from Rachmaninov, Stravinksy, Holst and others, yet still it has a lot of originality. I really appreciate that. With the storyline, this music can make a great ballet, kind of like The Rite of Spring. Excellent job.

Duel de Forlat Duel de Forlat

Love it. Very interesting chord progressions, melodies and arrangement. Excellent job. Btw, for not being a sound technician, your mix sounds fine. Everything important is heard clearly.

Ave Maria by Caccini (Cover) Ave Maria by Caccini (Cover)

That was beautiful. What a nice sounding voice

2017 Orchestral Demo Reel 2017 Orchestral Demo Reel

Very diverse! I like the way you orchestrate strings. Those ostinato's really work for what you're doing. I love it.

Forest landscape Forest landscape

This is cool! Very interesting chord progressions. My only critique is that there should be more dynamics. Perhaps around the 1:03 mark the piano can be less busy and more quiet, so when it comes back into the main theme, it hits even harder. (I like the dynamics at the end though) Nonetheless, you still wrote very good music. Good job

TaedolMusic responds:

Thanks for your advice! I'll develop to more dynamics.
Have a Good Day :)

Theme Of Innocence Theme Of Innocence

I like the almost lullaby feel, and how it builds. Nice job

2002: A Space Adventure 2002: A Space Adventure

I really love the chord progressions you chose. My only recommendations is you should increase the volume of the drums, make the bass a little more obvious and decrease the volume of the lead melody. This is a very good, fun composition, but you should work on your mixing. All in all, good job on this!

IanPatterson responds:

Yeah I'm awful at mixing lol. That's something I'm well aware of and trying to get better at. Glad you like it though!

Liberty Bell March Liberty Bell March

Now for something a little different. Great job on this. The mallet percussion makes it sound like it belongs in a silent film. My only complaint is that it's a loop, so there's no fart at the end.

All jokes aside, great job

Allegro in B-flat Allegro in B-flat

Fist of all I must ask, is this your composition? If so, Beautiful orchestration.. Beautiful arrangement.. Are you a fan of Josef Haydn? I'm hearing a lot of that in your work.

MJTTOMB responds:

Year late on the response—sorry. Yes, it's my work. Mostly I just post scraps here or projects I write for practice. This falls under the latter category. I don't have any particular fondness for Haydn above any other composer, but it's easy (and good practice) to ape the elements of his style.